Mixcraft 6.0 is available.
Acoustica released Mixcraft 6 with a big list of new features. I grabbed this list off of their new Mixcraft product PDF.
- New professional level interface with graphically enhanced controls.
- Hosts ReWire applications.
- MIDI control surface support for transport controls, effect controls, and instrument controls.
- Punch In/Punch Out recording.
- Loop recording with multiple takes.
- Support for VSTs with unlimited outputs.
- Lanes feature allows you to stack multiple clips on a single track.
- Submix tracks for grouping tracks to a single submix.
- Output busses for grouping tracks to a single output bus (with support for multiple hardware outputs).
- Loop library improvements including search, import loop files and loop CDs into the loop library.
- Improved mixer interface.
- Piano Roll interface improved.
- New MIDI processing tools including more flexible quantize.
- Drum maps.
- Notation improvements including support for triplets.
- Route MIDI track data to audio effects (such as vocoder and pitch correction effects).
- Video editing improvements including still image importing, automatable effects, scrollable text titles
- Built-in guitar tuner on every audio track.
- Reverse audio clips.
- Save and load complete effect chains, with many excellent effect chain presets included.
- Insert and Remove Time.
- Audio clip phase inversion.
- New instruments and effects.
- Thousands of new loops.