Search Results for GarageBand for Windows
Had a chance to do some searching for some products that may work for my GarageBand for Windows requirements . I found the following products that may fit the bill:
- Audacity – mentioned most of the time.
- Mixcraft – seems to be the latest favorite.
- Session by M-Audio – comes with some hardware purchase of around $100.
- Acid – Also mentioned most of the time. Some products claim to support Acid loops.
- FruityLoops – Seems like it was an early free favorite, but I get the sense that it is aging.
I’m going to check out Audacity, Mixcraft, and Acid first. I’m not really interested in purchasing hardward currently, so Session is not of interest. I’ll check out FruityLoops if I don’t find what I need with the first three. With any luck I’ll find that perfect GarageBand for Windows for what I need.
If you have any experience with any of these products, let me know in the comments.